Facial Treatment Essence has brought my Face to life !!!!!!!

orJarvis337's review of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

“Facial Treatment Essence has brought my Face to life...”

Written on: 30/04/2016 by orJarvis337 (1 review written)

I received a sample size bottle of this essence in my Glossy Box (or was it my Allure box)? Anyway, I had never heard of it but of course as with all my samples I tried it…. It lasted me about 4 weeks….I used it before bed each night, and b4 moisturizing….. I have def noticed a difference.. I have never had problem skin, but I am getting older, and have concern to keep my skin as beautiful as poss. My face looks really soft and radiant, healthy and more youthful since using this. I love seeing my face in a mirror now as I pass by…. I just feel I look so much healthier…this is the only face I will ever have and I am going to do everything I can to take care of it..Yes its expensive, I bought a larger bottle, but I am very frugal with use, I don't apply with cotton ball as it absorbes too much product (waste)…I pour a little amount into the palm of my hand and spread over face…. Perhaps it doesn't work for all people but it does for me, and Im thrilled!! I only use the face essence from the line…it seems all I need. Try it !!!