Horrible reaction

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Robertson441's review of LOreal Eyeliner Superliner

“Horrible reaction”

Written on: 13/06/2020 by Robertson441 (1 review written)

I’ve used this brand off and on for a year. I couldn’t figure out what was causing my severe allergic reaction - swollen, itchy, flaky, burning eyes that are secreting a goop like substance. This occurred on multiple occasions and I desperately tried to determine the cause. Originally I thought seasonal allergies (never had them before). I went to the eye dr - they said allergy. I took a daily allergy med with varying results. Then I thought my contacts so I stopped wearing them and switched to glasses. Then I concluded it was either the makeup remover or makeup. Stopped using the remover first. Finally I determined it was the eyeliner. Evidentially LOreal uses Caratine - a beetle that many people are allergic to, in its products. I’m now switching to a vegan eyeliner and am so thankful I will no longer experience the awful reaction I had to this product!

• Over 8 hours

Durability

• Over 6 months

Length of Use

• Regularly

Purchase Brand

Renataparker's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2020

I used their Le Liner Eyeliner 2 colours Same reaction Never again I am on antihistamines Trying to get rid of allergic reaction/ stye on my eye.