Prezzo Special offer

• Facilities

Tony.Utting's review of Red Letter Days - www.redletterdays.co.uk

“Prezzo Special offer”

Written on: 18/03/2019 by Tony.Utting (1 review written)

Purchased 2 of the special offers shown on Red Letter days website as GBP30.00 for 2 people for a 3 course meal and a glass of wine. This was apparently a reduction in the normal cost of GBP49.90

Arrived at the restaurant as booked and my family of 4 were seated and given menus. I thought it was prudent to advise that we had the Red Letter days vouchers and this is when the whole experience turned negative. Firstly the normal menu was retracted and we were then given a restricted menu with very limited choices.

The Red letter day menu was very cheap and nasty.. When we checked in the restaurant there were other offers by Prezzo of around GBP 15-16 per person that did not have such restrictions. Admittedly there was no wine, but that would have been fine by me.
My main complaint is that this special offer is mis-leading as it did not specify that there was a restricted menu. Also advising as a special offer for GBP 30.00 is also mis-leading without advising your customers that the offer was limited to a very small menu choice we were left feeling like the poor relatives...

Avoid this offer as it is not clearly shown what you will get and this is definitely NOT value for money or anything special.

• Facilities