A complete nightmare of a company

• Facilities

JessieFlood's review of Adventure 001 - www.adventure001.com

“A complete nightmare of a company ”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by JessieFlood (1 review written)

So me and my partner brought this voucher from buy a gift so we could do a helicopter flight it got cancelled a few times during to the covid rules which was fair enough so we booked it with Adventure 001 so we can fly on the 24 July which was meant to be last weekend and we got a email confirming it got cancelled the day before with less then 24 hours notice due to a operation limational faught since then for 5 days we are having nothing but problems of trying to get hold of this Company we can only email them which takes the mickey !!! and they don't even reply to any of them with a good enough excuse then they said we have lost out on our voucher cos it was our fault so told them that they cancelled and sent over the proof! Finally they excepted it but still got nowhere I'm sick of sending them the same stuff what they keep asking for and plus now for us to re book a day we have got to up grade if we want to continue with this flight a other £138.00 ! Which our voucher should of covered everything as it did state it when I showed them why should we pay more and not going to as ur quick enough to take our money and not sort out the problem so u can't speak to anyone direct only through email which is a complete joke ur better of banging ur head on a brick wall to get a better response I found this website as someone told us to leave the review which I'm glad I have as I can see I'm not the only one to have the similar problem so why can't this company sort it out as people want to do these things as its a operuitiy in a life time if u can provide this service stop ripping people off n getting there hopes up this company need to either reburst our money by or give us flight we no extra cost cos u should be shut down it will be reported and made public to what a joke and I'm glad I've seen these other reviews. !!!! Please no-one use this compamy so why should more people loose out on money as I don't reckon it is a proper company cos u can't talk to anyone only email !!!!

• Facilities