Bought vouchers; couldn't use due to Covid

• Facilities

Asher17's review of Activity Superstore

“Bought vouchers; couldn't use due to Covid”

Written on: 22/06/2021 by Asher17 (1 review written)

Had 2 vouchers bought in Dec 2019(!), for my kids grandparents to use in the summer 2020. I had to push them to even extend beyond the stated one in 2020, as there was no way to actually book anything due to covid. Then get the email to say, you'll need to pay to extend, even though, again, there was no way to actually book anything. They are a bunch of money grabbing **** just looking to profit on other peoples misery. they forced me to extend OR IT WOULD EXPIRE! I'd be very careful using this company, as they don't know the meaning of the word customer service. Much better outfits out there - check them out instead.

• Facilities

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2021

Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear your voucher has expired.
We extended all vouchers free of charge to 1st June 2021 to allow customers extra time to book and take their experience or get in touch if they had an issue with booking.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer further free extensions unless in extenuating circumstances.
If you wish to discuss this further please do get back in touch with the customer support team.
Kind Regards,
Activity Superstore

Jonmr69's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2021

Don’t trust this company!! I tried to use my voucher and due to covid they would not honour the voucher saying it had expired!? Ridiculous customer service tried to make me pay £20 to extend the voucher !? Ridiculous extremes in a time of national hardship!!! It was physically impossible to use the voucher in the time frame that they gave !!! £50 stolen from me Disgrace !!

Mareksujecki's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2021

Could not agree more. Had the same experience. Didn't care that it was a gift for grandparents yo use with my kids. They were terrified of going out during rhe covid period (and still are). These guys are heartless.

Jonmr69's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2021

I contacted you lot as local restauran closed up permanently due to covid and the next nearest closed due to refurbishment!! Until 1 week b4 voucher expired!! You are just taking advantage of a poor situation in this country shame on you !!!!