Would give them zero if possible

• Facilities

Larochelle44's review of Activity Superstore

“Would give them zero if possible”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by Larochelle44 (1 review written)

Do not use this company ever! Bought and redeemed voucher prior to Covid-19 - obviously our tour has been cancelled (numerous times now) and we've not been able to use voucher. Activity Superstore company refuse to offer refund and even refuse to extend the duration of the voucher beyond the expiry date - so looks like we've wasted over £70 as there is no way we'll be able to go on the tour any day soon. They said they can't offer refund because the voucher has 'been activated' - yes, in good faith so we could go on our chosen tour! I appreciate Covid-19 has impacted all businesses, but this big corporation should be offering refunds as they'll pay the price post-Covid when no-one will ever use them again! AVOID AVOID they are totally unethical and greedy - just book direct with the supplier if you want a tour.

Activitysuperstore's Response to Larochelle44's Review

Written on: 28/10/2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to write a review.

I am sorry to hear that your tour has been cancelled due to COVID-19.

Whilst we are not offering refunds on activated vouchers due to COVID-19, we are honouring vouchers and extending them where necessary if you are unable to book before your expiry date due to venues still being closed.

I'd like to know a little more about your situation. Please get in touch with your voucher number and I will be able to look into this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Activity Superstore

Larochelle44's reply to Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2020

I've already been in touch with your offices. twice. Both times I've been told we can only 'exchange' for another activity. We can't do this as the activity is for my dad, who is elderly and not interested in other activities on offer. I would like full refund please so I can buy my dad a different birthday gift. I can't see why you can't offer a refund just because the voucher was 'activated'. This policy is unethical. If we can't use the voucher for the year it was intended then, a refund is a reasonable request - whatever the reason Covid or otherwise. (British Airways and every other holiday company have refunded clients who could not travel due to covid, what's wrong with your company doing this?).