Bad customer service & did not care

• Facilities

Darwin185's review of Activity Superstore

“Bad customer service and did not care”

Written on: 05/02/2020 by Darwin185 (1 review written)

I paid to extend my ticket and exchange it to a lego land ticket. I have been trying to use the voucher for over a month. The hospitality team have kept telling me they would get activity superstore to phone to to which they didn't. On speaking to them today they have told me that lego land have ceased working with them. Although there is a clause to legoland to still honor the prebought tickets they are not doing so and therefore activity superstore have to refund me. They have had many of these complaints and rather than sending a curtisy email to customers so that customers are not wasting their time or left feeling frustrated they have not done so even after bad reviews.
I booked through them thinking it would be a safe way to take my children to lego land and now I feel let down and frustrated. I paid extra to swap the voucher to lego land and they have had my money for all this time when I could have had it in a savings account. There has been no compensation even after speaking to a supervisor regarding the lack of service and loyalty to the customer. They have refunded me and told me that's all they can do. Completly let down and shocked.

• Facilities

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for writing a review. I can see that you have also written a review on another review platform, so I will copy my reply here also.

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations.

It is with regret that from time to time we have to discontinue working with certain suppliers. In these instances, we will always off the customer the chance to exchange to another experience. In certain situations we refund the customer, which I can see we have done for you.

We are unfortunately unable to offer compensation for a supplier discontinuing as our terms and conditions do state that locations are subject to change as a result of quality monitoring or due to factors beyond our control. I am very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

If you wish to discuss this further, please do get in touch with your voucher number and I will arrange for a supervisor to contact you.

Kind Regards,

Activity Superstore

Kirstyeatwell's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2020

I have already spoken with the supervisor and they have given the same response. A complete lack of customer care. I am aware some companies wish to discontinue using you however in this case you did not contact any customers even after a few weeks of bad reviews. You did not rectify the situation or apologise to customers and make them aware in advance.

Kirstyeatwell's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2020

I have also emailed you and spoke. To you customer service supervisor. There was no support all I kept getting offered was a refund. Even after the bad service