Would give zero stars if I could

• Facilities

1983Lewis's review of Activity Superstore

“Would give zero stars if I could”

Written on: 20/06/2019 by 1983Lewis (1 review written)

I would of them ZERO stars if I could absolutely ridiculous email after email passing me off to other people, not responding telling me false information. The company make money on people giving up using their vouchers. Virtually impossible to book anything and customer services very very rude on the phone and via email! I will be contacting your head office in relation to my case.

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2019

Hi There,

Thanks for your review.

I believe I have replied to you already via Trustpilot. I will post my reply here also.

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulty you have faced. I am also very concerned to hear that you have been unhappy with the customer service team. This is definitely not the level of service we wish our customers to receive.

Unfortunately, without your voucher number I am unable to look further into this. Please do kindly email me with your voucher number and the issues you have faced, and I will investigate this immediately for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Activity Superstore

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I can only apologise that you have not had a good experience on this occasion. This is never something we want and will try our very best to assist with your booking in any way we can.
If you would like any help with your booking, please feel free to email me with your voucher number.

Kind regards