Booking Procedure Very Unclear And Misleading.

• Facilities

302Ogle's review of Activity Superstore

“Booking Procedure Very Unclear And Misleading.”

Written on: 22/02/2019 by 302Ogle (1 review written)

The person on helpline did their best to help and we got there in the end but the instructions in the pack were inaccurate and misleading. The scratch off panel did not clearly show the numbers and I subsequently found out this is no longer required as validation because of this problem. No-one else would realise this without having to contact provider! It wasn't clear whether experience had to be booked as soon as validation occurred or not. I'm sure the experience in itself will be wonderful and am looking forward to it, but the procedure to get there is frustrating, misleading and time consuming.

Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for providing a review.

I am sorry that you have found it so difficult to validate your voucher.

We normally have little issues with our validation procedure, so I am sorry that on this occasion this was not the case. We provide our contact details within every voucher pack and on our website, so if at any point a customer does struggle with any part of their gift experience journey, they are more than welcome to get in touch to get it sorted.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and I am sorry for the difficulty you have faced. I hope you have a lovely experience and this does not deter you from using Activity Superstore again.

Kind Regards,