“Defiantly not an impeccably organised experience

• Facilities

Gloversm17's review of 6th Gear Experience - www.6thgearexperience.com

““Defiantly not an impeccably organised experience”

Written on: 18/05/2015 by Gloversm17 (1 review written)

Unfortunately I have had to write a second review due to the response received from a guy on trip advisor and some inaccurate information. I will not respond to any further comments made they clearly do not acknowledge that there can be problems with an event and seem unable to cope with any negative feedback the company receives. They are also selective in the points they pick up and respond to. On a positive note if you can cope with the disorganisation it is a great way to get behind the wheel of some great cars.
If you don’t want to read any further on this review as you think it is just a disgruntled customer that’s fine however I would suggest that you have a look at the responses from 6th gear to customer reviews on both their website  and TripAdvisor, to me their responses are interesting and demonstrates a great deal about the company on the tone and comments made.
I had to chase my confirmation as we didn’t receive it and with regard to directions it would be a big help if you advise which entrance you should use on the joining instructions. Dependant on which way you come you see another circuit entrance first and we were not the only ones to try this one first.
After registration the A board was difficult to find as it was hidden by the amount of people trying to work out what to do. In answer to your question’ I fail to see how we could improve things here’ , look at how other companies work they have a safety briefing in a room / trailer prior to the start of any demo laps and organise staggered groups to head out to the track rather than it be a free for all.
Having stood in the demo lap queue for some time we were not alone in commenting on disorganisation of the morning. Just because people don’t leave reviews doesn’t mean to say that they were happy. Maybe if your 45 staff had been around a little more they would have heard to comments.

• Facilities