AVOID

• Facilities

dave9191's review of 6th Gear Experience - www.6thgearexperience.com

“AVOID”

Written on: 19/10/2021 by dave9191 (1 review written)

Purchased my vouchers on the DriveMe website in May 2020. Due to Covid19 and restrictions I was unable to use the vouchers at the time of purchase. The Vouchers expired in March 2021. As the country was in lockdown, I phoned DriveMe and they told me the vouchers had been extended until Sept 2021. In July 2021 I received an email from 6th Gear Experience who informed me that DriveMe had gone into liquidation but not to worry as 6th Gear Experience had taken over and all vouchers were still valid until the end of 2021. Yesterday I phoned 6th Gear Experience to make my booking for 25th October 2021,only to be told that my vouchers weren't valid, as they hadn't been transferred over. I was then informed to contact my bank for a refund. When I contacted my bank, I was informed that because the vouchers had been purchased the previous year that a refund couldn't be issued and to explain this to 6th Gear Experience in writing and to request a refund or to come to some sort of an agreement with them, allowing the vouchers to be valid. They haven't even had the decency to reply to email. I'm now left with having to take them to a small claims court, as I have evidence via email that my vouchers are still valid until the end of the year.