unforgettable experience

stefsal's review of Disneyland Paris

“unforgettable experience”

Written on: 28/08/2020 by stefsal (3 reviews written)

Disneyland is an unforgettable experience for children and adults. It is very expensive so my wife and I have not gone for years but I recall back in the 60s and 70s when they had ticket books and the E-Bus was the best trip and most thrilling. You can buy one ticket today, and experience the whole park. You can also pick up the park jumper and see the California Adventure Park. Walt Disney had a vision that has gone on and positively affected so many lives. It's fantastic the rides, exhibits, parades, food, gift shops and workers who work in the park. Being my wife retired and hopefully visiting Disneyland or even Disney World in the future if economics encourages us to do so. We strongly recommend the park. Omg, it's a tiny land, carribean pirates, haunted house, Matterhorn, jungle coaster, tiki hut, and many more beautiful rides. What a wonderful time to be loved by a family or couple, and create memories.