ford focus etate 2000

• Practicality

• Reliability

421McCoy's review of Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi 115 Ghia 5dr

“ford focus etate 2000”

Written on: 19/06/2015 by 421McCoy (1 review written)

Great on fuel as its the 1.8 i bought it with 110,000 miles on the clock and now has 140,00 and still going strong. Had cam belt changed soon as i bought it cost me £200 and so far i have changed one set of pads and shoes sump because it went rusty and leaked rear wheel bearings that,s it. I find it really comfortable to drive especially on long motorways. Engine still purrs with all these miles on it only real thing lets it down is the teathing problems which are being sorted like speedo drive dropping power a bit and central locking playing up.Otherwise for a car that is 15years old I am not looking to change it unless it gets smashed.Just wish i checked out the price of the tax on it as its in the high bracket. Space in the car itself is really good but the Mondeo is bigger in boot and a little more space for passengers.Not much else really to say about it I love this car and would if I had too have the same car again. I only paid £700 for it when I bought it and its a ghia with full leather trim.

• 2000