AVOID AT ALL COST

abcjames's review of Winkworth Estate Agents - www.winkworth.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COST”

Written on: 24/06/2022 by abcjames (1 review written)

DISAPPOINTING overall!

I have to say, always had a pleasant experience with the agents, they do take their time for you and they are committed to their work.
Unfortunately I can't say the same about the propriety management team whom I have struggled with since the beginning, they mostly act in behalf of the landlord and they would trick you whenever they can.

I left my old propriety (rented through WW) on the 31st of May 2022 and legally they have 14 days to agree on your deposit refund. We are now 25 days later and I have to chase them so they can chase the landlord.
My fault is that I am unable to obtain a council tax bill online so H&F have sent me one by post which should be received within the next 10 working days. Even if I have provided bank receipts (actual invoices where you can see all the details), they are refusing to accept this, perhaps a way to buy even more time with the deposit.
From my very own experience and with this honest review, I am asking you to avoid renting via Winkworth if your propriety will be managed by their team, it's a STRUGGLE!

• Rent Property