Highly recommend

DonaldCobb's review of Visum - www.visum.co.uk

“Highly recommend”

Written on: 08/04/2020 by DonaldCobb (1 review written)

If you are thinking of selling your home, I can not recommend Visum highly enough.

I found the process of being able to speak directly to potential purchasers was fantastic and this is definitely the way forward. Any questions, queries were instantly solved and with no difficulty. I knew my house better than anyone!

It also meant that negotiations were straightforward and friendly. There was no 'other' to get involved, it was just between me and the purchaser. In fact the main negotiation took place in the garden, in a relaxed atmosphere, and over a friendly cup of tea. Simples. We both knew what we wanted and for how much. It was incredibly easy to come to a price that we were both happy with. And with no anxious waiting or penny pinching.

Another massive plus was the cost. I paid for the Gold service and had enquiries from locals as well as people further afield wanting to re-locate. The cost was very affordable and as I paid for it on a monthly basis, I only paid for the time it was advertised and when sold, there was no additional bill. The seller saves a huge amount of money.

Ultimately, I feel the seller knows their home better than anyone and therefore has to be the best person to sell it. And talking directly to potential purchasers made life very easy indeed. Highly recommend Visum.

• Sell Property