Lacking Customer Service

Spence1993's review of Visum - www.visum.co.uk

“Lacking Customer Service”

Written on: 03/07/2019 by Spence1993 (1 review written)

I have been a long term customer of Visum, advertising many properties with them.

Unfortunately, we had a major problem with an EPC which meant that Visum cancelled our paid for advert.

When we had rectified the EPC problem (after a number of months) we were looking to reinstate the advert.

The total lack of understanding of a customers position from the call centre was shocking. I understood that all good businesses are built on long term trust and compromise but I found them unhelpful to the extream.

Sorry, Visum - you need to sort yourself out.

I will be looking elsewhere to advertise in the future.

• Rent Property

Used to

• Surrey

Location

Visum's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2019

Hi,

Whilst it's your right to leave a review summing up your experience as you see it, I think it's only fair to offer further explanation for anyone reading it: We emailed you 7 times (that my colleagues could find, it may have been more) warning you about the EPC issue before the ad was eventually taken down. At any time you could have responded to that and we could have worked something out. Communication is a 2 way street. Anyway I'm glad to see that despite what you said above you are still using us, and hopefully we can avoid any situations like this in the future.

Kind regards