AVOID AT ALL COSTS

ogArsenault415's review of Reeds Rains Estate Agents www.reedsrains.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 01/09/2021 by ogArsenault415 (1 review written)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
4 years ago the council came to inspect the property to make sure the house was suitable for living in. After finding numerous issues they put together a long list of maintainence problems that needed sorting within a month. Reeds rains act as the middle man between my landlord and myself and after endless phone calls and the works still not been done 4 years later, I have had to get the council involved and now the local MP due to there incompentance. I never get up dated, myself, phone calls and emails not returned, refusal to speak to a manager, messages to the manger to call never returned, a call regarding broken boiler and no hot water (I have a son) resulted been told in "boil the kettle and fill the bath that way (I have a one cup kettle for starter ffs!), my sons asthma aggrivated by the damp and mould unresolved issues in the house, leaks in the house never attended too, same contractors coming a to do quotes in the works 4 times in the last 4 years with no work actually starting, the wall crumbling in my sons room, leaks in the roof.... I could go on an on to the point where this review would end up been a book.
The property management team for reeds rains are an absolute disgrace!! Not one of them would be able to tell the backsides from a hole in the ground.
Reeds rains... Get your bloody act together!!!! Landlords pay you a monthly fees to do a job and that job never gets done.
I have rights as a tenant and this tenant is sick to the back teeth of all theĀ incompetence. I am now taking my case further!!

• Rent Property