The most professional & reliable agent in the UK!!

Guest's review of RCL - www.rescorplets.co.uk

“The most professional and reliable agent in the UK!!”

Written on: 08/06/2011

At this moment, I am about to move to another house through Townends, Guildford. After I had gone through very unreliable and stupid process, I've realised how RCL, Residential&Corporate Lets, my former agent is professional, reliable, efficient etc.
First, their process is quite straightforward. Since I made an offer, he checked my reference, noticed the acceptance, signed the agreement form and released the keys. There was not any third party for referencing.
Second, communication. Whenever I needed him, I could reach him by phone.
This time, whenever I called to Townends, I couldn't reach, asked to return a call, but no call, no message.
Third, his professional and reliable skilled team!! My last property has some problems with floor, door etc. When he brought his maintenance team, they were working so hard even without his supervision. The team was very kind and advised me what to do, what to avoid, how to manage house etc. It was very useful.
Lastly, there is no extra hidden cost or over charge for administration fee. I thought every agency imposes the same amount of administration fee. However, when I compare these two agencies, RCL is quite reasonable. I am wondering why I have to pay more to this stupid, unprofessional, inefficient, uncommunicable agency. It's unfair!!!

Only disadvantage of this agent is very limited lists. I hope many landlords market their property through this kind of professional and reliable agent not through stupid giant agencies. I strongly recommend RCL, residential&Corporate lets to tenants as well as landlords!!

• Rent Property