Terrible service

Marisa153's review of LettingaProperty.com - www.lettingaproperty.com

“Terrible service”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by Marisa153 (1 review written)

Moved in a property in March 2022 within 4 weeks received an eviction notice from the landlord claiming kids were ridding around the estate on pit bikes upsetting neighbours (which my kids have an electric bike) tried contact letting a property a numerous amount of times with no answer, then their phone didn't ring, so used another phone and I rang and they answered, told them what had gone on and about a few minor repairs but apparently they don't deal with any of it.... fast forward july 2022 get another eviction notice from the landlord claiming she needs to move back into her family home, eviction notice stated I had till September 7th 2022 until she could start court proceedings if I hadn't left the property.... fast forward September 6th 2022 get a phone call from letting a property telling me I need to move out by tomorrow September 7th 2022 I told them I don't need to the landlord as to take me court, and also the landlord as been stalking the house sitting at a neighbours house watching. The agency is terrible no communication at all through all of this.