Excellent service all round!

Happyforsure's review of LettingaProperty.com - www.lettingaproperty.com

“Excellent service all round! ”

Written on: 13/01/2022 by Happyforsure (1 review written)

I came across Letaproperty.com whilst searching for letting agents via Google. I’m a landlord and I’ve let properties directly and through agents previously. I’ve had a couple of bad experiences letting directly, and have relocated to Belgium so I decided for piece of mind this time to go through an agent. After contacting Connells and a couple of other letting agents, I stumbled across Letaproperty and I can honestly say I’m so glad I did! I found the staff at Letaproperty really friendly, professional and informative. Any questions I had were answered unlike my experience with the other agents who weren’t transparent regarding their service costs and fees. One even said; “We do not discuss fees via the telephone and we can negotiated person”. I found this a little underhand and off-putting, especially given that I was in Belgium and unable to meet in person for at least another three weeks. They were also quite despondent and did not return my calls or messages. On the contrary Letaproperty were extremely diligent and responsive throughout the whole process. Given it was over Christmas and New Year I was delighted with the advice and support I received. My account and property advert was live and accessible swiftly and I had a number of applications to chose from the day after the advert was live. I have now found what seems to be an ideal tenant and furthermore a fantastic plan with Letaproperty, which is more affordable and better value than the other agents I had initially contacted. It’s a win win for me.. thank you Letaproperty. I will certainly use their services for all future property lettings!

• Rent-Out Property