Excellent, friendly & very professional service

sueshan's review of LettingaProperty.com - www.lettingaproperty.com

“Excellent, friendly and very professional service”

Written on: 26/10/2018 by sueshan (1 review written)

I moved to LettingaProperty from a high street agency about 5 years ago, having checked them our first of course. They helped me throughout the 'move' process, which was quite stressful , ‘holding my hand’ (and for free!). After that they continued to be very helpful in all aspects of renting a property: advertising, advising about the right rental price, finding a tenant, drafting the contract, sending the required information, then collecting the rent and handling renewals. Their packages are very competitive. I especially like that the package I have includes rent insurance. They are always at the end of the phone with help and professional advice, they clearly know their business and are very up-to-date with the legalities. They also send out monthly newsletters that are quite informative. The tenants are happy with them too, which is great. Everything happens over the phone, via email or online and they are very responsive, i.e. responses are within minutes or hours as opposed to days. They are handling 5 of my properties and I do not regret for one minute that I switched to them. What I do regret is not moving to them earlier.

• Rent-Out Property