Worst Ever

1.7

TessHS's review of Haart - www.haart.co.uk

“Worst Ever”

written by TessHS on 14/04/2024

I have nothing good to say about Haarts, I would not recommend them at all , they do not pay the money they owe & the staff are disrespectful. My relationship was with them for a few years, and since I’ve moved on, I’ve had no trouble at all, and all they gave me was trouble after trouble after trouble. The amount of stress I’ve had to go through and the time wasted, trying to get through to them of their unprofessional attitudes has quite frankly been exhausting, and I’ve given up so they can keep the money & they can keep their business. I’m not doing business with them ever again I was a landlord with a mortgage to pay. They only sent me tenants that turned out to be nonpayers ,in a row. The last bond money was supposed to be given back to me as the tenant in arrears & the TPG agreed & it’s still sitting in the Haarts client account . I’ve made many attempts to recover the money, and quite frankly I’ve just given up, it’s like dealing with people who do not understand business and landlords beware , where they charge you a lot for checking people in etc. etc. they’re very bad at checking them out , anyway I’ve moved on I’m wiser. I use professional people now and my advice is don’t touch, Haarts.

• Rent-Out Property