Elliot Leigh not Return my property

235Hansen's review of Elliot Leigh Property Management - www.elliotleigh.com

“Elliot Leigh not Return my property”

Written on: 04/01/2022 by 235Hansen (1 review written)

I would NOT recommend this company Elliot Leigh, I gave 3 months notice to have my property returned as requested and we are now 2 months past this and they have no idea when I can receive my property back, there is no urgency to return the property to me at all. I have requested a date and the below is the reply I got back, my son and partner are homeless and this is why I requested my house back. I have to chase them as no one actively updating me unless I email or contact them and I get the same answer, they have rented to the council who cannot find a place to move them even after 5 months.

To be honest I cannot give a fixed timeframe. We are actively seeking an alternative property but we are struggling to procure properties for B&D at the moment due to the low rate that they are paying.

Eastlondonel's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2022

I’ve been waiting over a year to get mine back. NEVER USE ELLIOT LEIGH!! If you read other reviews you will notice that loads of us are stuck in the same position with Elliot Leigh. We need to get together and get them closed down!

Mooreissharon's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2022

Hi
Definitely, have you contacted the Property Redress Scheme to raise a complaint, this is who the ombudsman told me to contact. This is who they are registered with, log a complaint, the more that do it the more might get done.