Unprofessional service

Morgan381's review of Bridgfords - www.bridgfords.co.uk

“Unprofessional service”

Written on: 10/07/2021 by Morgan381 (1 review written)

Unprofessional service
I had two appointments to see two properties on 10/07/2021, nobody from Bridgfords showed up. I have called 10 times and the answering machine was mentioning that all the agents are busy. I went to their office and I asked why nobody show up and they said that they have an issue with the appointments. They mentioned to me that they will call me in 20 min to see if they are available to show me the property, I do not think this was an answer thinking about me as a customer, as it was their fault they should have said that they will show the property in 20minuterw and sorry for the inconveniences. I was waiting to receive this call, but I never received it. I went again to their office and they told me that one person was outside of the property and it was not true because I was waiting in the front door of the property. They were not professional; they do not respect the appointments and they do not think about the customers. I asked for the paper to write a complain and they did not give the papers, they told me that they will send me an email on Monday (12/07/2021) for that. I hope to receive the papers to be able to write complain.

• Rent Property