DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!

26Butler's review of The Saddlery Shop - www.thesaddleryshop.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!! ”

Written on: 01/04/2021 by 26Butler (1 review written)

A SURPISE gift brought, ordered early due to the pandemic.. yesterday was my birthday and my silly sod of a partner ordered the wrong calf size. Ring the company to explain as a birthday gift doesnt fit id like to return for a refund to.source boots from somehwere else due to the shop not having my size in stock, pretty confident it would be no isssue i was amazed to be told i could only have a credit note which is pointless as i cant spend it, It seems the shop is keep on trapping you once you spend money there u can not get it back, not even of its a gift which is out of your controll for realising they dont fit untill they are opened. I wont buy from them.again £176 is alot of money now wasted woth nothing to replace them with, ill also be letting my horsey friends not to order from them.. such a shame as this is my first problem with this shop and will be my last.

Samme1's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2021

Had the same issue. Very unhelpful customer service and items need to be returned in 14 days not the standard 30 days that normal retailers give.
Now have a credit note I don't want rather than a refund....be careful if you are buying presents or something that will not be tried immediately.