fastest stable door rescue in the UK

kateloder22's review of Levade Systems Ltd www.levadesystems.co.uk

“fastest stable door rescue in the UK ”

Written on: 09/04/2018 by kateloder22 (1 review written)

We had our Non standard sized stable doors and tack room doors stolen one morning in Newmarket Suffolk and new horses arriving within days. After ringing around various local stable companies we were told the soonest they could be made was 8 weeks with most having a lead time of 2 to 3 months .At our wits end I rang the person I dealt with the next day at 9 am at Levade who had made us a beautiful stable block and multiple field shelters in Sussex several years previously and they were ready by 2pm the same day supplied with all the easiest to assemble fittings and fixtures even screws and quick drying preservative this was then followed by the tack rooms doors, the thoughtfulness and attention to detail is uncomparable . A very very big thankyou to the person I dealt with for going above and beyond .Again another very happy Levade client and the stables are now ready for the horses .