Horrible Do not order from them

Discount Equestrian - www.discount-equestrian.co.uk
3.3

iaPruitt470's review of Discount Equestrian - www.discount-equestrian.co.uk

“Horrible Do not order from them”

written by iaPruitt470 on 16/07/2022

Horrendous company. Avoid Discount Equestrian. I ordered £165 worth of products on 5 July 2022. It should have been delivered by 7 July. I received no communication from them whatsoever. On the 13th of July I wrote them an email to ask where my order was. They responded to say they would ship it that day using 24 hour delivery, and that I would have it on the 14th of July. On the 14th, 15th, 16th July, nothing was received from them. On 16 July, I checked the Royal Mail tracking Number that they provided on the 13th of July, only to find out that they never even sent the parcel to Royal Mail. Royal Mail Website says “ waiting for the seller to dispatch the item to Royal mail“.  I have now commenced with a PayPal dispute against them to get my money back. What a disgusting company. Not only do they take your money and not send the items, they also fib about shipment. Zero communication apart from Customer Service sending lies. I will never order from this company again and will be warning others.