Absolutely dreadful!!

Dawsonad286's review of Derby House www.derbyhouse.co.uk

“ Absolutely dreadful!!”

Written on: 22/09/2022 by Dawsonad286 (1 review written)

I ordered two different sized turn out rugs from Derby House. I received 1 turn out and the other a stable rug which I did not order! I contacted Derby House and was told I had to return the stable rug(yep get that) and they would send me the turn out rug that I HAD ORDERED.
Hassle trying to get a RAN number to send the item back, 3 more emails, eventually managed to send stable rug back via Royal Mail but still NO SIGN of my turn out rug! I contacted them yet again to be told they have received the stable rug back but they are now out of stock of the turn out rug that I ordered weeks ago! I now have to wait 3-5 working days to get a refund back to my credit card, plus the inconvenience of it all, plus the countless phone calls and emails and the promise that they would send me the turn out rug when I first contacted them, of which they did not.

Do not use this Company, it is a shambles!They use call centre service, I feel sorry for them because they are doing their best for a rubbish Company.