Treated like a terrorist by mail.com

• Spam Protection

Whistle-Blower1965's review of Mail www.mail.com

“Treated like a terrorist by mail.com”

Written on: 21/04/2021 by Whistle-Blower1965 (7 reviews written)

One of my email addresses I used to email daily very often to a friend. Someone who doesn't use any messenger nor doesn't want to.

A few weeks ago my account was having issues sending emails and I contacted the support. All normal things like uninstall/reinstall didn't help.

My friend told me at that time that my emails came in the Spam. Not tech-savvy I wasn't added to the white list, but my emails were moved into the inbox.
A few days later I could not send emails any more to Hotmail. And a part of my IP address was blocked. Please note, I rent an apartment with WiFi included. No idea which (Bulgarian) provider I have. So no possibility for me to contact them. And for such issue I am not going to contact the landlord.

The same day I got the message in my application that I was blocked out of my account. So I contacted the support of mail.com.

Only to learn that I am treated as a criminal/terrorist or even worse:
Our security department has examined activities coming from your account and determined that your account will remained blocked. Please understand that we cannot change a decision taken by the security department and that we have no additional explanation to offer because they will not share the exact reason for the block.

No explanation, no possibility to defend myself against something I for sure have not done. Nothing!

• Free