Save yourself the headache shop elsewhere

From 1 review

AaronThomas's review of tech inn - www.techinn.com

“Save yourself the headache shop elsewhere”

Written on: 03/01/2022 by AaronThomas (1 review written)

I ordered a motherboard from this website and several days later I received the following email

"We confirm we have successfully cancelled your purchase number # !

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We make every attempt to meet all the needs of our customers but occasionally things beyond our control prevent us from doing so.

The money will be refunded to the credit card or payment method that you originally used for the purchase. Please note that a refund by bank transfer usually takes 2-4 working days.

You are welcome to re-order by visiting our store.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Tradeinn Team"

...Having sent an email asking why my order was cancelled, they sent me the same message again. The irony is, had I purchased the item from a reputable seller I would have had it by now. Yet, at best I have to wait several days for a refund. Thereby, wasting 10 days. Furthermore, were I to pursue this business I will have ruined the start of my new year as it's clear there no joy to be had communicating w/ these.

Beware of such tech companies that probably have not got the stock though will happily waste your time and potentially ruin your day/week or whatever it takes for them to do so.