iMac Sale

RonAB's review of Mac4Cash - www.mac4cash.co.uk

“iMac Sale”

Written on: 17/08/2017 by RonAB (1 review written)

Excellent pick up service, however 6 working days to inspect, ending with a £45 value reduction due to a couple of apparent 'blotches on the screen'. In my opinion the computer was in perfect condition even down to the original cellophane wrapping of the screen, mouse, keyboard cables etc.all shipped in the original packing & shipping boxes (both inner & outer). Albeit, I could have disputed the reduced offer and asked for my iMac to be returned, I decided to accept it as I did not want to go through the whole process again with an alternative company. Upon acceptance I received my payment by bank transfer, almost by return. Another point for potential Mac4Cash users is that in the original valuation, no additional value was given for an SSD factory extra which was installed as well as the standard HD. I also spoke to the proprietor about this and he confirmed that this was to be the case.