minelab quattro mp metal detector.

NathenHays's review of Minelab Quattro MP

“minelab quattro mp metal detector.”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by NathenHays (1 review written)

this is a very good metal detector....
it gets very good depth.
if anybody says anything negative about this metal detector I can assure you that this person has not learned how to use it.
I have had free minelab Metal Detectors so far I had the etrac which was very good and I also had a Explorer II which is about the same as the Quattrothe only difference is that the Quattro only uses one set of numbers to simplify the operation and the sounds are almost the same except for the Quattro has higher pitches which I like a lot better I have had a lot more luck and success with the Quattro then I did the Explorer 2 and for the E-trak I had very good success and very good luck but if you can't afford to buy the e track I would strongly suggest buying a Quattro if you can get one at a good price I paid 350 for mine and it becomes very very useful as you learn the Machine as any other metal detector.this metal detector love's quarters and dimes I would have to say the deepest quarters I have dog war in the 1 foot range and dimes at 10 inches this is running the detector at a lower sensitivity of about 15 where are the detector runs very stable .