Avoid joining this company

Leaving2's review of Scottish Power Electric

“Avoid joining this company”

Written on: 18/06/2018 by Leaving2 (1 review written)

I had an on going complaint with scottish power for over 3yr. I eventually though at last it had been sorted in April this year, after 100s of calls,e-mails etc too them. But the problem as started again this morning, so again i have spent all morning on the phone to them and Morrisons who read the meters to be told someone will get back to me on Monday. I suggest people read the article in Saturdays yorkshire post about Scottish Powers Bully Boy tatics, been band by the Ombudsman in 2015 banned them from taking on anymore business, sorting out their staff,address their consumer failings. Sending bailiffs to a customer last year that was even their customer and again to an 80yr old man demanding letters etc for £15000 this year even though his family had told them a number of times that he WAS NOT a customer. I will now be looking in to leaving this company as had enough of their incompetence.I only gave 1 star as it wouldn't let me leave them blank.