Octopus Energy a Good Move

grahamhhhh's review of Octopus Energy - www.octopus.energy

“Octopus Energy a Good Move”

Written on: 01/03/2020 by grahamhhhh (2 reviews written)

Hi,
I have just signed up to Octopus Energy. My son gave me a referral code and we both have received £50.00 credit. So it works!
I signed up because of his experience with Octopus, which has been very positive.

Great customer relations

One of the lowest tariffs for my postcode

Renewable energy

£50.00 referral code system

No exit fees

Smooth transition from my previous supplier

If you have decided to sign up to Octopus, it would be great if you could use my referral code below and we will both receive £50.00 credit. simply copy and paste it into your browser and away you go.

Fussyfellow's Response to grahamhhhh's Review

Written on: 09/07/2020

My experiences are the polar opposite of yours. Octopus seem to be okay if no changes etc are required, but if any sort of problem arises they are utterly dreadful.

Grahamhhhh's reply to Fussyfellow's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2020

Sorry to hear your experience. My experience has been really good and continues to be.