No Bill in 9 months & no date when it will be fixed .

DominicMaurer's review of NPower

“No Bill in 9 months and no date when it will be fixed . ”

Written on: 24/09/2017 by DominicMaurer (1 review written)

Joined moved to a new property in Jan form old house. It took Npower 3 4 months to give a final bill from the old prem and still waiting 9 months on for teh new bill. Gone via the Ombudsman but even then customer service to then says will call you back in 5 days give me all your info. You do that and no one comes back. The Customer service even tried to suggest you don't actually get bills they just take your direct debit. From my experience avoid like the plague. Totally gobsmacked a national utility can be so bad and get away with it as the Ombudsman needs to grow some teeth as cannot do anything util 80 days after your compliant.On the existing form just wounder how many months/years it might to until I get my over payment money back as switching suppliers to my old supplier that was tried and tested. So they may asay they are a cheap energy supplier , now I know why.