Disgusting & shameful

JamirKirby479's review of EON Gas & Electricity - www.eon-uk.com

“Disgusting and shameful ”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by JamirKirby479 (1 review written)

A disgrace. They are rude, aggressive, accusatory, ignorant, unhelpful and don't do they're job. I ring up every single month to complain because every single month they get something wrong. When they can't answer your questions they simply hang up on you. After almost an hour every single time on hold listening to the same distorted song over and over, when they hang up on you it's enough to drive you mad. I get the wrong bills, wrong name, wrong address, they don't take down or update meter readings despite me giving it to them EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Then they blame ME for not doing things. Even when I was on holiday for weeks they still were charging me for electricity that hadn't been used then wanted to charge ME over £100 to fix THEIR fault meter. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. The departments do not talk to each other. The complaints process is useless as nothing gets done. Simply the worst company bar NONE that I have ever dealt with. I emailed over 500 times to get my name and address correct. I still, apparently, have other accounts with them for addresses I do not live at. Every time I ask time to close them down they say they will, then the next month when I ring up they haven't done. EVERY SINGLE MONTH. In summary, they charge the wrong amount, they don't update, they don't listen, they don't have the ability to correct my name, my address, my usage or my meter readings. They are constantly rude and EVERYTHING is my fault and they WILL hang up on you if it turns out you're right all along.