Worse every year

Kyleg290's review of EON Gas & Electricity - www.eon-uk.com

“Worse every year”

Written on: 11/11/2020 by Kyleg290 (1 review written)

I've been with Eon many years, and at first it was great. They offerd a good deal called age UK and also linked into Tesco clubcard and I got points with each bill. Those days are long gone and Eon is getting worse. I tried to apply for the warm home discount from their homepage in Sept and got error messages. When I called them the next day I was told the scheme was closed even though it was still advertised on their website. I complained but all they did was offer me £10 as a good will gesture and they still haven't got back to me about my complaint. Jump over a few weeks and I've now received an email saying that my bill, which I never received, is overdue. I've tried to call them several times but only get the same message in a loop. I have spoken to Citizens Advice and the Ombudsman and neither could get through to them either. Citizens Advice emailed them yesterday to ask them to call me but no call. Their website chat appears unavailable so there's no way to contact them. I even tried their Priority Service number for people with disabilities and still get the same looped message. The Ombudsman have advised to contact them again next week to start a full investigation and that is what I will do. To say I am disappointed with Eon is an understatement!