Totally fustrated!

Braidman's review of EON Gas & Electricity - www.eon-uk.com

“Totally fustrated!”

Written on: 30/07/2020 by Braidman (8 reviews written)

I tried to change my energy supplier "Last September" from EON, electricity supply was successfully transferred but not gas even after three attempts, no reason given.
After a lot of chasing on my part, I discovered that EON had me down on the national database as an industrial customer so was unable to complete the action.
I phoned on three separate occasions spent ages waiting on each occasion, then security questions etc before explaining my problem, the operators were clueless and passed me on to someone to whom I had to give more security answers, he did not know either and said on each occasion he would be in touch when he had sorted the "issue" out, never heard a single word.

Next onto emails, sent two, no confirmation from either, sent another, got confirmation and complaint reference number,and that they would be in touch, nothing happened.

Finally decided to try their CEO and email him, no confirmation that he had received it. nothing strange.

So i'm left in limbo, cannot change my supplier, PAYING OVER THE ODDS FOR MY GAS, and cannot move to another supplier,such is life with EON.