Worst company around!!

196Short's review of EON Gas & Electricity - www.eon-uk.com

“Worst company around!!”

Written on: 22/02/2020 by 196Short (1 review written)

This has to be the worst company I've ever dealt with. I had no gas for nearly a month and I have 3 children under 6 years old,one being a newborn.

Failed installation, took time off to get gas meter fitted, no phone call and no explanation. Promised £30 for failure to turn up to appointment, still not be sorted. Also from my understanding if not sorted in 10 days, another £30 is supposed to be put on top but that's not happened.

I now have a massive list of complaint, failings and abuse recieved from eon and its poor customer service team and complaints team including management. All names have been recorded and I have now been advised by Eon that they no longer will deal with the complaint and that I have to take it elsewhere.

They failed to deliver as promised over and over again. I would not reccomend using this company and would look elsewhere.

I will pay more and use a service that will help me and my family.

Eonhelp's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2020

Hello 196Short and I'm sorry you were without gas for so long.

Also sorry for the no show. With the Guaranteed Standards of Service, where it's our fault a meter appointment fails, we'll pay £30 within 10 working days. If we don't, we'll make the original payment plus an additional payment of £30 because it's late. There's more information about this on our website under Guaranteed Standards of Service.

It sounds like we've reached the end of our complaints process. If this is the case, we'll give you a Final Resolution Offer letter outlining our final position. This will also have details of how to go to the Energy Ombudsman for an independent review. There's more about this on our website, too.

The Ombudsman's decision is binding on us but not on you. If you accept their verdict, we must implement their instructions in full within 28 days of the decision being made.

Malc