THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Wileyok201's review of Ecotricity www.ecotricity.co.uk

“THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by Wileyok201 (1 review written)

GAS SUPPLY: In February I was notified by email that I requested to switch my gas service to another company. I immediately called Ecotricity and told them that this was not the case. During this time I found out that someone else near me who had the same street address but a different post code had used my post code. The only reason I found out was because all of a sudden I was getting this persons gas bill for the other company. Long story short, I received an email yesterday stating that they had resolved the issue and I owed them almost 500 pounds. Your telling me that since March 1st I have used that much gas which would be a 62 percent increase since last year, no way!! Yes, I was paying my electric bill during this time. I am going to pay my gas bill, but after 31 August they will NO LONGER get my MONEY!!

This company has the WORST customer service and they will NOT help you and expect for you to figure out why this happened.

Take my advice and AVOID this company and there HIGH rates!!!