It rocked

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Rshwin's review of Behringer V Tone

“It rocked”

Written on: 20/06/2021 by Rshwin (1 review written)

Purest *&5$#@*& heads will say a lot of garbage about it but, I too have been playing 30 + years and I recorded some very awesome stuff with it. I've made it my go to guitar because ...well lets face it when you're getting up there in age...well the hands are the first to go when you've been playing so long. So it's kinda junior sizing is a bonus when you have to step down from the wider necks. But even before that happened for me. It was a great axe to play on. From little wing to well hell Trooper or Wrath-child, or Misty, or Cest Si Bon, it's a fine axe. And I loved all the wide range of tones the amp gave me. Lets face it there are players with their heads so far up their %$#@& who are the "purists" self proclaimed .. but if you really play everything and have been able to play everything ..and have played with and for real greats...all you are looking for is play-ability and sound. And this kit has a very good mix of both.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard