Best Essay Writing Site!

madisonlee's review of Studybay - www.studybay.com

“Best Essay Writing Site! ”

Written on: 09/11/2019 by madisonlee (1 review written)

I have been using studybay throughout my college career. As a single mom, full time working, and full time schooling, getting my assignments done can be difficult. I found studybay and it has been a saving grace ever sense. I have had a few bad writers, but I also have been refunded if the work was not done well. Because I have been using this site so long, I now have regular writers for each class. That's what else is amazing, is you can tell what the writer specializes in to make it easier to hire them.

I have used this site for 104 assignments! So I guess you could say that I love this site.

I have an 8 page essay on the Boston Tea Party I have to do for History. So, I am using my regular writer for History, alphonsekoguta. For a 8 page essay it was $65 AND he even did an extra 1 page assignment as well included into this. When I gave my professor the first draft, he said that it was one of the best essays he has ever received.

I highly recommended for anyone who needs help on their assignments to try this site out.