Stay well clear

Guest's review of PTE Academic - www.pearsonpte.com

“Stay well clear ”

Written on: 04/03/2022

The reason they ask you why you're taking the test so they can get more money out of you. For example, most people do the exam for visa requirements and the difference of getting over 80 and under 80 is the different of your visa points being 20 vs 10 points. So in my case, I got 90,87,83 and then 79 in the fourth module. They do this purposely so you will retake the exam. They did the same to me the second time round it's a money making racket. It's important that you write a formal complaint to the Department of Immigration of the country you are applying to so they can investigate them and stop using them as a formal test centre. I also had technical issue's on the day of my exam, whereby they were at fault as the config on their screen didn't read correctly. They dragged out my complaint for a week with no resolution after me sending several emails and calls. I agree with one of the other negative reviews, in that the quality of English being spoken by the examiners was poor, they are definitely not operating out of UK like they say they are. There was also incorrect grammar in some of the questions.

Their marketing team are all over the social media content. Sometimes you see negative comments like this in their post's but they are deleted 10 minutes later.