The set up & professionalism of KSOL is outstanding

SolihullHussain's review of KSOL www.ksol.co.uk

“The set up and professionalism of KSOL is outstanding”

written by SolihullHussain on 01/11/2022

My daughter started the KSOL masterclass at the beginning of year 5. I found the whole KSOL structure to be absolutely brilliant. The daily online tests, Saturday in person sessions and homework ensured my daughter was working at a consistent pace towards the 11 plus. We struggled with keeping her motivated at times but the tutors were encouraging and told us to keep going because they knew she was capable. The tutors were always friendly and welcoming.

It was clear that the KSOL structure is built upon experience and I felt like my daughter was in good hands. She has been to previous tuition centres but KSOL was on another level when it came to professionalism, organisation and delivery.

I couldn't have asked for a better tuition centre for my daughter to attend to prepare her for the 11 plus. They prepare the children to an exceptional high standard and I was pleased with her results. She went from hating maths and lacking confidence in it, to now being comfortable doing maths problems and seeing her confidence in it is revolutionary!

The multiple mock exams were a key component in the preparation for the 11 plus because they force you to revise over topics again and again and this repetition is what makes the techniques second nature after a while. The mock exams were also great in reducing stress levels on the real day because the children are already familiar with the exam set up and process.

I would happily recommend KSOL and I would like to say a very big thank you to my daughter's tutors for their support and encouragement. We are very happy.