11+ online tutoring

Matthewbell's review of Bond 11+ Live - www.bond11plus.co.uk

“11+ online tutoring”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by Matthewbell (1 review written)

My son has completed his first week of tutoring for Maths and two sessions of Verbal Reasoning. Both have proved a great hit with him plus the home works have been reinforcing his learning. The exam is at the end of the summer holidays and I really needed something to capture his imagination to motivate him for the last stretch and this has been just the trick! He enjoys Maths as it is his stronger subject but even in the short space of 5 sessions, has learned new things. Both tutors are very kind and interesting teachers who really get what he is looking for. Here's to week two and more improvement. I would highly recommend these short courses as a booster for the learning - the 11+ is so competitive that every advantage you can give your child is money well spent.

Matthewbell's Response to Matthewbell's Review

Written on: 31/07/2013

To add to this, can I say maximum flexibility with the tutoring. We visited family in another part of the country yesterday and no need to stop the tutoring - as long as you have the internet, you just need a quiet room and it all continued as if we were at home! Thank you to the tutors again - [name removed] is really enjoying the work.

Matthewbell's Response to Matthewbell's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

Coming to the end of my two week Maths course, I would say it has been very good and everything the tutor says finally makes all the things that my Dad has been trying to teach me make sense! You have lots of fun so it is not strictly a lesson, more to be able to discuss where you have heard terms and words and how to use them and make the maths make sense. I have really enjoyed being with [name removed] for the Verbal reasoning lessons.