Helped me to understand & complete my assignment on time

Noble442's review of Assignment Expert - www.assignmentexpert.com

“Helped me to understand & complete my assignment on time”

Written on: 25/11/2017 by Noble442 (1 review written)

AssignmentExpert provided a reasonably priced quote for a computer science project I was struggling with. Once I submitted payment for the project my order was completed within a matter of a few days. Once completed the assignment was finished to my order specifications; the completed assignment helped me to understand my project as well complete it on time. The only complaint I have is that when entering the order deadline I thought it meant when the project was due on not when I needed it to be completed by. However I immediately contacted AssignmentExpert and they took care of my issue and returned my completed project several days before it was due! Thank you AssignmentExpert! I definitely will be using your service in the future! I would definitely recommend anyone in need of help with a project or homework to utilize their service as they provide a fair quote for the work completed as well as a quality assignment in return.

Www.assignmentexpert.com's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2017

Dear Noble442, the AssignmentExpert team is extremely greatful for such a review!
We are very pleased that our customers manage to learn, gain some new knowledge and understand the material better - this is the main goal we follow!
Concerning the deadlines the customers should choose: we recommend to use the ones, which would allow us to revise or test the order additionally and you could have some time to check the matter or ask your questions.
Thank you for the feedback again - it does stimulate us a lot!