HORRIBLE!

ande7856's review of Assignment Expert - www.assignmentexpert.com

“HORRIBLE!”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by ande7856 (1 review written)

I submitted an assignment to the "Assignment Experts" (and the term expert is used very loosely.) I had a family vacation, ton of work to get done, and other family commitments, so I thought why not. This site was very expensive! I submitted three different problem sets for college physics 2; each set had about 10 questions. It cost me around $200.

I get back from my vacation, 1 week after I had submitted my problems to "Assignment Expert." I had only received 2 of the 3 problem sets, there were questions unanswered, and they claimed they need figures that were irrelevant. I finally got the other questions after a series of drawn out emails. I turned in the assignment and I got 17% of the questions right!!

I wanted a refund and I started out being very polite. I said I'm sure these things happen time to time, but I deserve a full refund. They refused -telling me the "expert" claims he gave you correct answers. After over two weeks and numerous emails- NO REFUND!

I WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!
DO NOT USE THEIR SITE!

Unsatisfied Customer.

Steven.evans's Response to ande7856's Review

Written on: 19/04/2012

Dear ande7856,
thanks for sharing your experience. Kindly accept our apologies for having troubles with the order.
As company representative, I shall ask you to provide your order ID, so that I could have the full picture of the misunderstanding and take actions. So far, I can only suppose that the small number of correct answers was caused by lack of sufficient data.
As far as the refund is concerned, I would like to apply to company Terms&Conditions:
"Refunds are not guaranteed, and are at the full discretion of the employees/support teams of the Company. IF you are unsatisfied with the quality of your work, you may submit a dispute or contact the support team for further assistance, at no time will any other statements or agreements be construed as a refund guarantee or promise for refund. All final decisions on refunds are the sole discretion of the Company."
I look forward to your reply,
Steven

Mrkim1's Response to ande7856's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

Hey all you have to do is file fraud with your bank or credit card lender. You have all the corresponding evidence you need. You will get your refund. I also suggest you file a complaint with the attorney generals office in your state. If you utilize these steps your refund is more likely to occur and in a timely manner. also do these steps too

Most legitimate businesses will respond to a Better Business Bureau (BBB) report. Find the BBB that is local to the business you are complaining about. File an online complaint. Wait a few days to see whether the business responds.
If no response is forthcoming within fifteen days, file a report to let others know your experience.
Go to the Federal Trade Commission website and file an FTC Consumer Complaint. It's a possibility your report will be used in an investigation.

You have all the evidence you need to sue this company as well. I personally would go that route. Take screen shots of their website about their claims and all the corresponding emails printed out as evidence. They will owe you money.. big time.