Assignment Expert - www.assignmentexpert.com Review

Guest's review of Assignment Expert - www.assignmentexpert.com

“Worst experience I ever had. I received a document...”

Written on: 03/11/2020

Worst experience I ever had.
I received a document that didn’t meet the requirements when I provided them with everything they needed. I asked for a new one written from scratch, 15 hours later the same document with sent with a few alterations without taking my comments into account. After that, they assigned a new expert who asked for a whole day to do the work leaving some of the requirements behind. I asked for the requirements I specified a million times which was a simple design 16 hours later nothing was sent and then they sent one with a horrible design and none of my comments were fixed. I had to do the work myself, and a whole day later the expert still didn’t send the updated version.
They take too long to respond , they take 10 hours or more just to edit a simple thing or they just ignore snd send nothing. After all of this horrible experience, customer service rudely asks me to stop typing in the chat box and wait on them after 3 days of waiting.
The only positive thing about this horrible experience that the quality of the THIRD copy sent was good. Even though it was full of grammatical mistakes that I asked them to fix and they didn’t so I had to do it myself.

Never working with them again and I advice anyone who is reading this not to.