Personalized cards, invitations, RSVP management, contacts

From 1 review

markp_gobears's review of Ogreets - www.ogreets.com

“Personalized cards, invitations, RSVP management, contacts”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by markp_gobears (1 review written)

I stumbled upon Ogreets by receiving a card that I thought was funny, and I was impressed by how easy it was to make a free account and start sending cards (I think it's 90 days free, I'll find out in about a month, lol)
The parts I like about it are:
1) the cards are all like little comic books with stories or jokes.
2) you can customize all the wording on the card, upload pictures, add a gift, etc.
3) they have invitations with an RSVP form, and you can see the RSVP responses in your profile area "My O-zone" along with all this other stuff like Contacts, Reminders (more below), and all the cards you sent and received. (speaking of which, the card I received before I signed up was there already in my cards)
4) reminders! I get an email the day before my friends birthday and I never miss birthdays again!

Overall, its' not perfect, there's not always every card I wanted to send, but I wrote them and suggested some sub-categories I needed cards for and they actually went and made them and wrote me back about it when they were published! Overall, I'm pleased and will use them as my go-to card source.

The style is up my alley, I'm not a hipster kiddo, but I'm not in a retirement home either.
It's just different than all these other cards with their flower-baskets and cursive writing and stuff, it's more funny and informal and simple and not so foofy, if that makes any sense.