Why don't you stop taking orders When you can't deliver?

Savannao325's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Why don't you stop taking orders When you can't deliver?”

Written on: 26/03/2016 by Savannao325 (1 review written)

18th March was our 1st wedding anniversary and my husband was in Melbourne and I was in India. I chose this terrible site(Got to know later) to order a personalized card for him. I placed my order on 16th as they had mentioned they would take 2 days. But when card didn't reach him on 18th I checked with them and got the answer that although they have mentioned 2 days on their site , it is estimated only but actually they take 4 working days since they are tied up with Australian post and also told me it is not a matter of concern until 23rd of March (Wed). I said fine. I waited. But on 23rd also when it didn't reach and contacted them they said occasionally it happens(I think they used occasionally instead of often) and it might have got lost in transit.First they offered me to credit to my moonpig account and asked them you really think I would revisit your site after this? Then they offered me to resend or refund. I said no problem , you can make it up by sending it tomorrow morning. They say no we need 4 working days since 25th and 28th are public holidays. C'mon!! Seriously? First of all you do blunder later they want to consider my resend request as new one?!!! If so why would I go with stupid people like you. I would go with another site why would I trust you again? for which I didn't get any answer for 24hours. Finally I didn't want to loose my money and hence asked them to refund for which they replied in 5 minutes. Wow!! No wonder your mother's day service was a disaster. You people don't fit into online business. Top of which you don't know how to handle customers. But I must say you are very good at loosing them. You play with people's feelings and hopes. I literally cried when I got to know that my card didn't reach.